活動條文及規則 TERMS & RULES
一般規則 GENERAL RULES
1. 活動屬自願參與性質，參加者願意承擔一切風險及責任，並無權向主辦單位/ 包括大會丶活動策劃代理及贊助商/支援機構追討由於在往返活動場地中、活動中發生或其他原因而引致之自身受傷、意外、死亡或任何形式的損失索償或追究責任。Participation in the Event is voluntary and at the own risk of participants. Each participant agrees to absolve the Organizer, Event Producer and any sponsor and/or supporting organizations from any and all liabilities arising from bodily injuries, accidents, death or other losses during or caused by travelling to and from the event venue during in the event or whatsoever reason.
2. 每位參加者必須確保身體健康狀況是適合參加是次活動。主辦機構在懷疑的情況下，保留取消任何不適宜參加者參加的權利，而相關人士必須接受主辦機構的決定。Each participant shall be physically fit and have the ability to participate in the Event. The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/disqualify any person who is known or suspected by the Organizer to be physically unfit to participate in the Event and such person shall accept such decision of the Organizer accordingly.
3. 遞交報名後，即表示參加者遵守及接受在此及其後所有主辦單位所引入之參賽條款及細則。Upon submitting an entry, a participant is deemed to have accepted all Terms and Conditions of the Event, the Official Rules as stipulated and also to those that may be later introduced by the Organizer.
4. 參加者必須確保在報名表格上之資料正確無誤。All information provided by a participant in the registration form must be true and accurate.
5. 參加者須於截止日期[或之前遞交報名，名額有限，先到先得。All entries must be submitted no later than the registration deadline. Entry is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
6. 主辦單位有權提早截止報名日期，而不作任何通知。Organizer reserves the right to close the registration any time, whether before or after the registration deadline specified, without prior notification.
7.主辦單位擁有一切決定權，按照參賽者填報的個人最佳成績，安排參賽者分批進行賽事。Organizer reserves the right to divide the participants according to the best personal results they declared into various groups. The groups will start at different times to avoid unnecessary congestions.
8. 除主辦單位批准外，所有賽事一律禁止參賽者帶同寵物，或直接或間接使用任何形式車輪運行的物件(如自行車、滾軸溜冰鞋、手推車、附有轆的鞋等)進入賽道範圍。No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport, such as bicycles, skates, push carts, shoes with built-in rollers are allowed, except those authorized by the Organizer.
9. 參加者需按各活動的年齡要求參與(如適用)，違例者將被即時取消參加資格及被要求離開賽道/有關活動場地。All participants should register according to the age requirement of each category respectively . Offenders will be disqualified and requested to leave the race course/ event venue.
10. 若參加者在活動期間因蓄意破壞而導致主辦機構支付額外開支，必須對主辦機構作出合理之賠償。Participants shall indemnify and/or reimburse the Organizer in respect of any additional expenses or costs incurred by the Organizer arising from or in connection with the fault or action or behavior of such Participants during participation in the Event.
11. 參加者同意工作人員、醫務人員、賽事總監或保安有權要求參加者退出比賽/活動，並取消其參加資格。Participants must retire and leave the race course/event venue immediately if requested by any race official, medical staff, race director or security staff.
12. 主辦機構及其代理商有權使用任何有關活動之相片、錄像及賽事紀錄作任何合法用途，包括活動宣傳之用。Organizer and its agents shall have the absolute discretion to use any photograph, video or any other record of the Event for any lawful purposes including advertising and promotion of the event.
13. 參加者獲獎前，需要向大會出示身份證明文件，包括︰香港身份證、護照、殘病人士登記證等，以核實身份。Race Winners will be required to present their identification including HK identity card, passport or Registration Card for People with Disabilities for verification.
14. 主辦單位保留更改大會條款及細則之權利。如有任何爭議，主辦單位保留最終決定權。Organizer reserves the right to amend the program of the rules and regulations. Should there be disputes,Organizer reserves the right to the final decision.
個人資料的使用 USE OF PERSONAL DATA
全城街馬爲主辦單位，並其委託的服務供應商，將參加者所提供的資料作以下用途：RunOurCity as Organizer; and its authorized service providers will use the information that you supplied for the following:
1. 大會公佈成績 Announcement of results;
2. 處理報名的行政工作，如確認、簽發收據、收款通知、捐助記錄及有關活動通訊等Processing administrative work related to registration, including endorsement, receipt issuance, payment notice issuance, donation record and relevant event notices, etc.;
3. 識別用戶或參加者Identifying the user or participant;
4. 紀錄與參加者的任何聯絡 Recording any communication with participants;
5. 防止和偵測利用本網站進行詐騙或濫用等行為，及讓第三者以本網站名義進行技術援助及後勤等工作 Preventing and detecting any activities that make use of this website for fraudulent or exploitative behavior, or activities that allow third parties to provide technical support and backup work in the name of this website;
6. 提供全城街馬的最新資訊和體育資訊 Providing the latest updates of RunOurCity’s events and sports events;
7. 以不記名形式統計訪客的使用習慣及研究訪客的人數、興趣及瀏覽行為，有助我們瞭解訪客的瀏覽和使用習慣，從而提高服務水平。In an anonymous basis, conducting statistical research on this website visitor’s habits and research on visitor number, interests and browsing behavior, which can help us understand visitors’ viewing and usage habits so as to improve our service levels.
8. 供作法例規定、授權或准許的其他合法用途。 Any other legitimate purposes as may be required, authorized or permitted by law.
為了執行上述的目的，參加者在申請表內所提供的個人資料或許會轉交其他機構。The personal data provided by participants may be disclosed to other organizations for the purposes mentioned above.
我們不會出租、交換或售賣閣下自願在本網站提供的可識別個人資料，包括電郵地址及聯絡電話等。We will never lease, exchange or sell the personally identifiable information that you have voluntarily supplied to us, including email address and telephone number.
活動取消及退款 EVENT CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
1. 大會保留因惡劣天氣、山泥傾瀉、泥石流、山火或出現示威以致阻塞活動路線的情況下，更改活動場地/路線或取消賽事之權利。主辦單位將不會退還其報名費及捐款。The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or cut short the Event if blockage along the route happens because of protest, adverse conditions such as rainstorms, landslides, rock falls or hill fires. No refund of the event fee and any charitable donation will be arranged.
2. 所有報名者成功登記後均不可退款，重複報名者將不獲發還重複報名的費用，活動名額不可轉讓。若參加者容許他人用其參賽號碼布/活動名額，此參加者及代跑者將會被取消參加資格及不容許參加將來的活動。 No refund is allowed after registration is completed. Registration fee paid for duplicated entries will not be refunded and places are not transferable. If a participant allows another party to attend on his or her behalf, both participant and the runner who run on behalf of the participant will be disqualified and might not allowed to participate in future events.
3. 大會保留權利取消任何觸犯、違反或不遵守任何大會守則人士的參賽成績。被取消資格參賽者的報名費，將不獲退還 (適用於競賽活動) 。The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person and / or nullify his or her result due to any violation of the Official Rules of the Event. No refund will be accommodated in the case of disqualifications (applicable to races).